Sunday 31 January 2010

Super Disco Breakin'

Hey folks.

Apologies for the serious lack of updates, thats no way to start off twenny-ten! Having a full-time job is quite a stressful thing, especially if you wish to take part in any extra-curricular activities.

I have found some time to work on a few new projects, including a new night thats starting this very week in Leeds called Hello Nasty. This was a fun project to work on, as I needed to 'ill'-ustrate the range of music that the night would play. So I'm pretty pleased with my lo-fo b-boy. I've been working on a few other things which hopefully I'll be able to show you soon but also worth mentioning that a while back someone nominated me for a 'Sunshine Award', which was awfully nice. So that's that.

Hope everybody has been well, I am currently listening to lots of alt-country / new folk-ish stuff and as naff as those sub-genres sound, I whole-heartedly recommend The Fitzgerald by Richmond Fontaine and Shallow Grave by Tallest Man On Earth. Lovely stuff...