Monday 29 March 2010

Ice Cream Man - Reprise

Hi there

Quick bit of news to inform y'all that Roxbury Industries are now featuring mine and Many Nice Things' Ice Cream Man for sale from their website. I'm still distributing them but it's nice for the little guy to get a second lease of life and to see him gloriously displayed on their website. Go check him out.

Whilst having a rummage around at home I also found the first sketch that I did for Ice Cream Man. This was when Sarah and myself sat down and 'mind-mapped' all our ideas for the print. Hopefully you'll find some interest in this, I thought it was cool to see his humble beginnings... Not much else to report really, except this week I shall be screen-printing a poster for masked brutes Kong for their one-off show with Chickenhawk this Thursday at Nation of Shopkeepers in Leeds. Here's a sneaky peak... Obviously the actual print won't be animated... that's just silly!

Have a good week y'all!

No comments: